Saturday, May 13, 2006

this stinks all the way to the top

As a long suffering Interista, I must admit I am bit confused by the news coming from Italy. On one hand, the vindication is deep and powerful - unlike any other 'I told you so' I have ever felt in my life. On the other hand, how will this all play out? Will they relegate the teams involved to a lower level? Will they strip them of their titles? If so, how will they re-allocate them? Too many questions have yet to be answered for me to even know how I feel about it.

Since the mushroom cloud is still growing, I will reserve final judgement until the fall-out has settled.

But to all you fans of the the old whore and silvio's bitches, fuck you. And I told you that you were all a bunch of cheating bastards....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tuesday, August 15, 2006
A Bottle In The Sea!
I know that it's hopeless to write this down, but it would be so great to find what I'm looking for!
Here it goes;

I'm looking for an adult male pure breed West Highland White Terrier.

If you have one, or know someone who has one, or know someone who could help me to find one, I'll be interested in buying it!

So could you all please spread this?

I know that it's a rare breed in Kuwait, but I would love to have it, fix your price!

P.S In case you don't know how it looks like just Google it!

1:27 AM  
Blogger Daniel said...

what

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home